Militaria

basket0
Italian M35 canteen with strap (Original WWII)

Italian M35 canteen with strap (Original WWII)

The Canteen and all other metal parts are aluminium, made therefor this is a very light canteen, and also very resistant to any type of corrosion in the field.

The canteen is in very good condition, with no issues or major dents that we can see. The wool covering is very good with with no moth or other kind of damage. read more

Code: 50088

45.00 EUR

Bundeswehr post-war Petrix signal lamp (1978)

Bundeswehr post-war Petrix signal lamp (1978)

Bundeswehr post-war Petrix signal lamp (annex flashlight) by Varta in excellent condition from 1978. See photos!! read more

Code: 50087

7.50 EUR

Metal german match box WWII

Metal german match box WWII

metal Match holder Wehrmacht/ Officer probably purchased privately with photo. Original matchbox included.

The Patented matchbox in German explains that you can light continues matches with it. It can be used by gentlemen who can put it in their pocket and for ladies who can keep it in their handbag. Made by the Company Jupiter from Hamburg read more

Code: 50086

7.50 EUR

Wehrmacht FF33 Feldtelefon Feldfernsprecher R&B Co 1939

Wehrmacht FF33 Feldtelefon Feldfernsprecher R&B Co 1939

Wehrmacht field telephone RB&Co from 1939 with number 15203. The telephone has therefore been in use by the German army since the beginning of the Second World War starting with the campaign in Poland.

The field phone is without the extremely rare battery. read more

Code: 50074

Reserved

M35 map/display case

M35 map/display case

M35 map/display case

backstraps are gone from the back of the case. The bottom leather has significant aging. read more

Code: 50044

70.00 EUR

2L Fuse Bakelite container

2L Fuse Bakelite container

2L Fuse Bakelite container.

Original Zunderbuchse, or transport tubes for German detonators in the 2nd World War. read more

Code: 50043

15.00 EUR

The Flak Replacement Battalion (motorized) 66 Dog Tag

The Flak Replacement Battalion (motorized) 66 Dog Tag

The Flak Replacement Battalion (motorized) 66 was set up on May 2, 1941 in Wackernheim near Mainz, Wehrkreis XII. The battalion emerged from the anti-aircraft replacement company 66, which was set up on August 26, 1939 as a replacement company for MG (s) 66 and was later renamed. The battalion was subordinated to Division 172. On October 1, 1942, the battalion was divided into a Flak-Ersatz-Bat... read more

Code: 50023

35.00 EUR